Dance Film Music Art Fun
Inclusive Events for Everyone
Global On Display
DisFest: Celebrate Disability Pride Month July 22
FREE & Accessible Celebration of Artists & Performers with Disabilities
Wheelchair access, ASL, Captioning, Audio Description, Quiet Space, and What To Expect Pre-View provided.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us anytime throughout the afternoon for fun and entertainment!
Award winning artists and performers present short-films, pop-up performances, live music, and family friendly inclusive arts activities.
Come and go as you are!
Saturday, July 22 from 11:00 to 6:00
Digital Art display (all day)
Short-Films Mini-Fest (11:00-5:00)
- Created by and/or about disabled artists and performers.
- Kid Focused between 11:00 and 1:45
Pop-Up Performances (2:00 - 5:30)
- Tango, Contemporary Dance, Hip-Hop, Kathak
- Classical Music, Latin Percussion, Jazz Blues
- Comedy Improv, Circus Skills
Tech in the Arts (3:15)
- Demonstration of recent sound and movement experimentation and how it can be applied to enhance inclusion of people who are blind or low-vision.
Hip-Hop Interactive Demo (5:00)
- Watch our skilled dancers demonstrations and join in their energetic movement exercises if you wish.
DIY Access (1:00-4:00)
- Learn to turn on AI captioning in meetings.
- Add Alt-Text to images.
- Record Audio-Description in iMovie.
Dance Party & Desserts (5:30-6:00)